Tuesday, October 18, 2011

First Follower!

Approximately 259,200 seconds ago (nerdy much?) I gained my first blogger. Insert fist pump here!
                    She loves Hugh Jackman, and her name is Chynna. I think that's pronounced China. But how would I know? I suppose I should ask, rather than ponder it inside my thick skull...
                      Ah, speaking of Hugh Jackman, I saw Real Steel on Sunday! It was awesome, especially for tech-geeks like I. (Although the fact that they made HP make the first/best robots will probably be false, considering what Apple is doing now...but, eh, you never know.)
                     I suppose I should blog more. Maybe I could come up with a weekly-something I do? Hmmm. Thinking, thinking, thinking.


                                ~ 13 years, 4 days, approximately 5 hours old girl,
                                                                                               Kaye Hollie.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I love Hugh Jackman, why thank you for noticing! I would love to see Real Steel! And it is pronounced as "China". :)

    ReplyDelete