Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Letter To Mr. Lloyd

During my after-school program, one of the adults supervising us went into a rant about our generation. (He's nearly 30.) If I didn't just buy a Snicker's Bar, I might've bought one not to eat it, no, but to smack him with it.
Please, enjoy.

Dear Mr. Shit--sorry, Chet Lloyd,
                            Do you really think we're all that bad? Not all of us depend on our cell phones the same way you might depend on your mother. (Oh yes. I went there.) We're not all idiots either. For example, as you walked around sagging your skinny jeans, and wearing gray toms so that I could see your hairy feet, none of us said a word.
                    Because we were smart enough not to grab the Emergency Pack of tomatoes in our backpack to throw at you. (Looney Tunes taught us well!)
               See? We're not really all that bad.
                                  Even if our males do sag, just as you do, at least they walk with more, dare I say, "swag." Unlike your gait which resembles a toddler.

                               Sincerely,
                                          Kaye Hollie

1 comment:

  1. hey your blog sounds interesting, can I only follow by email or is there a follow me button somewhere? :)

    ReplyDelete